I am currently in the middle of writing a book about my experience. My goal in writing this book is to give a tangible human touch to the experience as a whole, so that other women can properly assess whether this is something they might want to consider. I plan to take my reader on a humorous journey through my egg freezing experience.
• How did I arrive at my 35th birthday still single with no chance of bearing children anytime soon.
• How did I learn about and make the decision to freeze my eggs.
• The specific clinical information on egg freezing and the pros and cons of the procedure.
• The nitty gritty details of the month long process leading up to the retrieval.
• How my emotions were impacted after the procedure and the peace of mind I’ve gained.
Stay Tuned for more details!